Coronavirus Update as of March 17th, 2020!
Business as usual – just remote.
As we continue to closely monitor ongoing developments of the Coronaviurs (COVID-19), our primary focus is on the safety and well-being of our employees, clients, and communities. Given the current situation, we would like to update you our initiatives being put in place for both existing and potential clients, and assure you of our ability to serve you without any disruption to your business. Maintaining a high level of service to our clients continues to be our primary goal. We recognize there will be challenges with during this period of time.
As we navigate through this unprecedented situation, and out of abundance of caution, we have taken the following actions:
- The door to office will be locked until further notice.
- If you need direct contact with someone from our office we can accommodate. Please call office first to coordinate the visit at 618-281-7656.
- Instituted a system where our employees can work from home to help ensure our employees have a higher likelihood of staying healthy and can serve our client’s needs.
- Phone calls to our office will routed to our remote phones.
- We will have full access to our management system and companies to serve our clients as well as if we were in the office.
- We will be checking the outside dropbox several times a day for those insured’s who prefer to make their payments at our office. We will mail you a receipt.
We will continue to monitor the situation closely and evaluate additional measures to support our clients, employees and communities. As of this message, we have had no confirmed Coronavirus cases at Taake Insurance Agency. 😊
This unprecedented time will pass and things will get back to normal but in the meantime please read the quote below:
“Life isn’t about waiting for the storm to pass, it’s about learning how to dance in the rain.” – Vivian Greene
Taake Insurance Agency